Rhino Liner Coating
Polyurea Spray-On Coating
For more than 25 years, polyurea has been used in industrial applications such as pipeline coatings, commercial truck floor coatings, water treatment plant liners and bridge protection. In the early 1990’s polyurea became available for retail applications. If you’re familiar with spray-on truck bed liners, you’re familiar with polyurea.
A spray-on polyurea coating consists of two components. During application, they combine in the spray gun and trigger an immediate chemical reaction that permanently bonds to the surface. Both components are heated to 170°F and applied at a 1:1 ratio under no less than 1800 pounds of pressure.
- Extreme durability and chemical resistance
- All weather performance
- Flexible – 275% elongation
- Will not cut, peel, crack or chip
- Wide service temperature -40°F to +450°F
- Will not become brittle in extreme cold
- 100% solids/zero VOC
- Impermeable/Abrasion resistant